Looking for an easy recipe that uses just a few ingredients? Look no further! Continue reading to find out how you can bake delicious cookies using a box of cake mix and just a few other ingredients.
1 box Cake Mix of your choice (moist mixes with pudding work best)
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 cup of butter
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the powdered sugar.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and cover in powdered sugar.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Once they are cool, rub powdered sugar into them and then enjoy!